Saturday, November 15, 2008

Aegis and Andrew E. Live Concert in Calgary!

Caught on the live concert of Aegis and Andrew E. at Stampede Corral, Calgary, Canada last November 14, 2008.
_________________www.ampitz.blogspot.com
I did find this as funny experience (as I find him very funny) because I myself came from the Philippines and I grew up in the Philippines idolizing this guy but it happened that I only met him here in ABROAD.
I'm talking about Andrew Espiritu popularly known in the Philippines and in the whole world as well, as ANDREW E. who came out from the unknown after his first hit single and film "HUMANAP KA NG PANGET".
What made him so famous is his being comedian and his story-telling rap style. He got an amazing 28 comedy film that really had hit the major theatres in the Philippines.
Last November 14, 2008 Andrew E. together with the AEGIS Band were here in Calgary, AB for a LIVE Concert at the Stampede Corral.

No comments: