Sunday, December 30, 2012

Life's Bitter-Sweet Encouragement To Go On

'Though everyday's been an unending struggle
That makes me so tired and weary
And often brings me closer to giving up
But looking back at all the things I've done and how I've been
Although I know they'd never good enough
To the unsatisfied eyes of those nasty spectators
Life's still at its best and fairness sweetly smiling at me.

Counting all the blessings I have
Starting with a loving and understanding family
Whom I've always been treated as they're baby
Friends that always raise a glass with me
A girl who always argues and fights with me (and fights for me, too)
A decent work that pays my bills
Not maybe the best in all the world
But Oh, these GRACES from Him push me to go along.

As the new year starts, and 2012 is about to end
Deep wishes comes out on every (sigh) breath I take
And solemn prayers on every move I make
That a glimpse of a better life would somehow be seen.

No comments: