Sunday, December 30, 2012

Queries to you Lord

If ever I see you face to face Lord
I'd ask you plenty of questions
For these are the issues that bothered me so much
While living here on earth.

I'd ask you why you gave me only one heart that I can't love two souls at the same time?
Why the word infidel was ever known to man?
Why confusion ever existed?
Why religion divides people?
Why believing in you causes division to humankind?
Why they put faith in You to question?
Why misunderstanding triggers hate to every man?
Why hatred causes war?
Why hurt and pain cause tears to the eyes?
Why can't people live in peace and harmony?
And Why money is the the biggest thing in this world?

Pardon my words Lord but indeed my mind is so curious
That I can't leave this world without making a list of queries
That if I ever see you face to face
I may forget them because of the peace to my heart you bring.

One more thing Lord before I put down this pen
Why did you give me a curious mind to ask you these questions?

No comments: